Our short-term goals have shifted in March 2020 to help our region battle the COVID-19 outbreak effectively. We have been working on PrimaryON's tools steadily since the spring of 2019. This work hit an inflection point in early January with the advent of the outbreak of COVID-19 abroad. Now, as we see our concerns about the need for a tool like PrimaryON.ca realized, we are more motivated than ever and in a position to help out.
We are rebranding from FHGTree.com to PrimaryON.ca and opening up content brokerage and assistance to all PEM models and professions to facilitate this process.
Our pre-COVID-19 goals have been and will continue to be...
- Provide a representative organization for physicians who practice in FFS, FHG & CCM PEMs.
- Achieve a unified voice for FFS, FHG & CCM physicians.
- Aim for inclusivity in the current Primary Care ecosystem.
- Aim to procure access to services that are currently unavailable to our patients through collaboration with local health organizations.
Identify and help provide solutions to the internal and external barriers that have historically limited the ability of FFS, FHG and CCM doctors in being able to actively engage in primary care planning, coordination and delivery.
- Speak to colleagues & spread the word.
- sign up for our bulletin at PrimaryON.ca/bulletins
- To join the team email email@example.com. Provide us with your contact details & email addresses.
- Follow @primaryONca on Twitter