Please join us for the sixteenth in our series 'Changing the way we work' on Friday, February 5, 2021 at 8:00-9:00am (ET). We will be continuing our discussion on COVID-19 vaccines, this time focusing on some of the new vaccines that are currently being reviewed by Health Canada, and how we as family doctors can help build vaccine confidence. We will also be hearing more about the vaccine rollout in the North and other communities and how you can support this work as a family doctor.
- Dr. Sarah Newberry, Rural Generalist Family Physician, Marathon Family Health Team, Assistant Dean Physician Workforce Strategy for the Northern Ontario School of Medicine, and Chief of the Staff at North of Superior Health Care Group, Marathon, ON
- Dr. Daniel Warshafsky, Senior Medical Consultant at the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Toronto, ON
- Ms. Sabina Vohra-Miller, Co-founder Vohra Miller Foundation and Co-founder South Asian Health Network, MSc in Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Toronto, ON
- Dr. David Kaplan, Family Physician, North York Family Health Team and Chief, Clinical Quality, Ontario Health, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Liz Muggah, OCFP President, Family Physician, Bruyère Family Health Team, Ottawa, ON
- Dr. Tara Kiran, Fidani Chair, Improvement and Innovation, Department of Family & Community Medicine, U of T, and St. Michael’s Academic Family Health Team, Toronto, ON