The COVID-19 Vaccine: Building vaccine confidence in the Black community, evolving guidance, and more
Please join us for the twentieth in our series 'Changing the way we work' on Friday, April 9, 2021 at 8:00-9:00am (ET). We will be continuing our discussion on COVID-19 vaccines, this time focusing on building vaccine confidence in the Black community. As usual, our panelists will also be speaking about the latest changes in guidance and policy and answering the questions you have.
- Dr. Onye Nnorom, Family Physician and Public Health and Preventive Medicine Specialist, University of Toronto and President, Black Physicians’ Association, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Daniel Warshafsky, Senior Medical Consultant at the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Toronto, ON
- Dr. David Kaplan, Family Physician, North York Family Health Team and Chief, Clinical Quality, Ontario Health, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Liz Muggah, OCFP President, Family Physician, Bruyère Family Health Team, Ottawa, ON
- Dr. Tara Kiran, Fidani Chair, Improvement and Innovation, Department of Family & Community Medicine, U of T, and St. Michael’s Academic Family Health Team, Toronto, ON